The goal during cleansing is to eat clean, unprocessed foods throughout the day in addition to using your juices to nourish your body. You may find that our juices will be filling and you won’t need to eat as much. The foods we recommend supplementing with are anti-inflammatory and friendly for those with food allergies and sensitivities.
Foods to Include:
- Fruits: Berries, Melons, Bananas (some fruit can be inflammatory depending on the individual so stay tuned to how your body is feeling)
- Vegetables including leafy greens, cucumbers, summer squash, sweet potatoes, herbs
- Raw nuts and seeds (unless you have allergies)
- Healthy fats avocado, coconut oil, olive oil
- Organic grains including quinoa, brown rice and millet (some may be sensitive to grains so opt for sweet potato instead or organic white rice)
- Wild caught fish such as salmon, organic poultry
Foods to Avoid:
- Inflammatory Foods
- Processed Sugars
Recommended Meals during our Cleanse & Restore
(Detailed recipes coming soon!)
- Gluten free oatmeal with hemp seeds, flax seeds, nut or seed butter and fresh berries
- No oats: Hemp seeds, flax seeds, shredded coconut warmed up with coconut or unsweetened almond milk and fresh berries
- Smoothies with unsweetened almond milk, banana, spinach, mango with flax and/or hemp seeds
- Chia pudding with unsweetened almond milk and sliced bananas
- Sauteed kale, butternut squash and quinoa with fresh herbs
- Sauteed greens with olive oil, avocado and summer squash
- Zucchini noodles with basil, olive oil, lemon and avocado
- Pureed soups or organic bone broth or vegetable broth
- Salad with lemon and oil dressing, cucumber, radish and sweet potato
- Baked protein with mashed sweet potato and broccoli
- Cauliflower rice with sauteed veggies and coconut aminos
- Protein over quinoa with black beans, avocado with cilantro and lime
- Fresh Berries
- Sliced banana with nut or seed butter
- Apples slices with cinnamon and a touch of honey
- Raw nuts and seeds
- Raw vegetables and hummus
- Your juices! They will stave off hunger, especially the breath of fire!
- Start your day with lemon water and hydrate throughout the day. Drink 64 oz. of water at minimum. Chia seeds and lemon at least once during the day provides soluble and insoluble fiber that will help keep you regular.
- Drink herbal teas, if caffeine is a regular routine for you, switch to a green tea or have a very small amount of coffee without dairy or added sweeteners.
- Refer to downloadable link in your receipt for additional cleanse details.