What is CBD?
Our CBD is made from Hemp grown in OR & CO – made into a water-soluble extract in RI.
Serving Size: 15mg
Full Spectrum (read below)
Safe, Non-addictive, doesn’t get you high.
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is just one of at least 113 different molecules known as cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant (Hemp). CBD is thought to have significant medical benefits and does not make people feel “high.” It also acts as a neurotransmitter and is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Many people use CBD to promote a health state known as homeostasis, the body’s natural tendency to maintain a healthy balance in all its systems. Cannabinoids are an integral part of the human body’s ability to regulate and balance a wide variety of physiological systems. CBD is also used by some to treat particular ailments such as seizure disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders and many others. It has been shown to stimulate neurogenesis, the growth of new brain cells.
The term full spectrum refers to CBD products that contain a combination of cannabinoids, terpenes and other beneficial compounds. While many CBD products are made using CBD isolate, full spectrum CBD maintain the same concentrations of these beneficial compounds that are found in the original hemp plant.
Full spectrum CBD users report a wide range of benefits, including improved mood, reduced anxiety and stress, reduced pain and many others. These benefits are usually greater than the benefits provided by non-full spectrum products, such as those containing CBD isolate.
CBD has been used as treatment for the following:
- Autoimmune diseases (inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Neurological conditions (Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Huntington’s chorea, stroke, traumatic brain injury)
- Metabolic syndrome (diabetes, obesity)
- Neuropsychiatric illness (autism, ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism)
- Gut disorders (colitis, Crohn’s)
- Cardiovascular dysfunction (atherosclerosis, arrhythmia)
- Skin disease (acne, dermatitis, psoriasis)